Westside Elementary, meet Izzy dog
>> Thursday, May 7, 2009



Today Ethan had the joy of having his turn with Show & Tell at school. He wanted to show his class his dog so I had the honors of delivering the pooch to school.
Izzy's always up for anything, although she probably didn't expect to have 20+ five year olds grabbing at her in a classroom. However, she did fine and Ethan did an excellent job at getting up in front of all his classmates and answering questions. I found out that 5 year olds don't ask typical questions. One that made me chuckle was "Does she lick your face to wake you up in the morning?" Something I wouldn't think to ask any friend of mine but I guess that's the difference between old fuddy duds liek myself and vibrant 5 year olds.
2 comments:
what a stud muffin!!!
“I tried to take what lv handbag had done at replica louis vuitton handbags and then kind of flip it in my head, and make it lv work for Stephen, not Stephen’s work for Vuitton,” Jacobs said. “I just felt it was a funny way to play with it, to pretend to be louis vuitton handbags for a bit, and use the work that he did, and then bring it back to the work that he did before I collaborated with him.” – Marc Jacobs
The new louis vuitton bags and Rose collection coincided with the Stephen Sprouse retrospective called “Rock on Mars” at Deitch Projects’ 18 Wooster Street gallery from Jan. 8 to Feb. 28, and “The Stephen Sprouse Book,” by Roger Padilha and Mauricio Padilha, due out from louis vuitton New York on February 1.
Post a Comment