This is Halloween…

>> Sunday, November 1, 2009





Well, the best holiday of the year has come and gone. Trick-or-Treating was successful and now Madi and Ethan (as well as mom and dad) are reaping the rewards. BTW, whoever thought of sticking peanut butter inside of chocolate should be made a god.

The weather was awesome for Trick-or-Treating last night. However, Britt and I have been feeling under the weather and passed on our friends annual and awesome Halloween party last night. We were bummed because it's something we look forward to every year but don't always make it. Oh well. Next year we'll represent.

As for the TeNgaio offspring; Madi was a kitty and Ethan was Dracula the day before Halloween (at school) and then a Dead-Prison-Dude-Thing on Halloween. We made the rounds in the neighborhood then headed home to hand out candy. That's when I go the idea to scare kids as they came to the door.

Ethan in his dead-dude-duds and me as a gorilla sat as inanimates. When the kids came to the door – bam! Scare time. Some kids don't scare as easily as others but some parents do, it was pretty fun. Ethan kept at it hiding below the steps in the dark bushes after I went in and scaring the crap out of kids. I can't wait until Madeline is old enough to join in – I think this is the start of an annual tradition.

0 comments: