"Doo doo doo lookin' out my back door"

>> Thursday, February 7, 2008


…and wondering why the hell we live here.

Today marks the 12'sh day this winter that I had to shovel. That tops all the years combined at our old house on 15th St. – and it's only Feb. 7. Is there more snow on the west side of town? I guess it doesn't help having a big farm field behind our house.

Madi was right on cue last night waking up at about 1 a.m. and refusing sleep until the alarm went off at 6. She's been doing this since about Oct.-Nov for a variable number of reasons. I swear Brittany is the most hardcore person I know. Unlike Angry-Dad, she can still get up and go to work after all that while keeping her cool, for weeks on end too.

Ethan had to wake me up last night at about 2 or 3 a.m. to inform me that he had a dream, not a nightmare just a dream. I thanked him kindly for that tidbit in the middle of the night.

- Matt

0 comments: