Cabin Fever!
>> Monday, April 7, 2008
Ethan showing his discovery in the sunroom.
Ethan and Madeline in the sunroom.
The kids shaking off the winter blahs with a bit of kookiness.
Living in Idaho can have its ups and downs. One of those downs is how spring/summer can be slow in arriving. I think I speak for the entire Westside TeNgaio Clan when I say that the weather has flat out sucked. Maybe we've been spoiled in the recent years with warm dry weather in April but after the miserable winter we've had to endure, people are starting to go nuts. We've been taking the kids on walks after dinner, weather permitting, but it hasn't cured us yet of the winter blahs. Pray for summer!
Brittany got some crappy news from the doctor the other day. She has a bed hernia and has to have surgery to repair it in May, after I get back from New Zealand. A crappy way for her to start the summer off but it's in mid-May so by mid-late June she'll be able to get out and back normal again. We plan to get out camping more this summer now that Madi is older and can tolerate cooler temps at night. Our plan is to buy a pop up trailer, (we're getting soft in out old age), and hit the outdoors as a family more often.
I've has been busy lately putting together an updated version of the guidebook that I coauthored with my friend Jerry. Thank God that we're almost done with it because frankly I'm getting tired of drawing topo maps and proof reading. It's a labor of love I guess.
1 comments:
DANG!!! get that boy into some break dancing lessons! I think he might have some major skills!!! and get that little girl in my arms so I can kiss the shiz out of her!!!!! love you guys... see you in 3 days!!
Post a Comment