If I was a female I would marry Mike Ness
>> Saturday, August 14, 2010

O.K., so maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration but Mike Ness IS the man.
I thought Clutch was the best band I've seen live…until last night. Social D at the Knitting Factory in Boise was bloody unreal! Mike Ness hasn't slowed down much at all and the energy he and the band transmitts is reciprocated 10 fold amoungst the crowd. That was hands down THE best show I've seen yet. It was how we spent our 11th anniversary this year (19 years together total) too.
Opening with Under My Thumb, the stage was set for complete annihilation. They played a lot of songs from the best album on the planet, Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell, plus some new stuff (new album coming out this Fall!) Closing out the set with a tribute to Mr. Cash before tearing the fuckin place down with a ramped up version of Ring of Fire was just icing on the cake. I wish Ethan had been there to sing along during Sick Boy though (his favorite Soc. D. song), he would have loved it.
We also ran into a handful of people originally from Idaho Falls at the show and had great trips down memory lane with everyone. Thanks for hanging with us Matt Cefrese, let's go climb soon.
I thought Clutch was the best band I've seen live…until last night. Social D at the Knitting Factory in Boise was bloody unreal! Mike Ness hasn't slowed down much at all and the energy he and the band transmitts is reciprocated 10 fold amoungst the crowd. That was hands down THE best show I've seen yet. It was how we spent our 11th anniversary this year (19 years together total) too.
Opening with Under My Thumb, the stage was set for complete annihilation. They played a lot of songs from the best album on the planet, Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell, plus some new stuff (new album coming out this Fall!) Closing out the set with a tribute to Mr. Cash before tearing the fuckin place down with a ramped up version of Ring of Fire was just icing on the cake. I wish Ethan had been there to sing along during Sick Boy though (his favorite Soc. D. song), he would have loved it.
We also ran into a handful of people originally from Idaho Falls at the show and had great trips down memory lane with everyone. Thanks for hanging with us Matt Cefrese, let's go climb soon.
2 comments:
Sorry honey, but i would marry Mike Ness too, ohh baby.. Amazing Concert
Yeah, that would make more sense!
Post a Comment