Death of the Edgie Wedgie
>> Monday, December 20, 2010

Yesterday Ethan and I, accompanied by his granddad Jeff and my friend Rick Williams (who happens to be an all-around bad ass.)
Kind of lousy weather paired with marginal snow conditions made for quite a day on the slopes. We all had fun though but the big accomplishment for the day was when Ethan's tip holders (Edgie Wedgies) broke and he was forced to take a run without them. He was very apprehensive on the lift ride up but aced it on the downhill. It's a step up to the next level for him and we're proud of him for trying something he thought was impossible for him.
Ethan and Madi start ski school next month and I can't wait to see their progress. I gave a feeling Madi is going to pick it up very quickly as that girl has a lot of athletic prowess and balance…even for a 4 year old!
0 comments:
Post a Comment